How well do you trust Jesus? Or, should I say, do you trust Him fully? The answer to these questions is the key to the way you live and survive in this tedious world. It is often easy to get tired quickly or be exasperated by the things happening around you. Owing to this you even forget how to continue or as to what you must do. Consequently, you are very disturbed; your mind is slowly eaten away by Satan for corruption; numerous thoughts encompass you leading to various impurities. There is quite a good chance, then, to make bad or unwise choices.
Trusting Jesus has only one meaning. It is to listen to Him and act accordingly. It includes rebuffing or discarding every thought that is able to bother us. Just listen to Him, keep faith and go. He will set all things right, for He then begins to act on our behalf. He will clear our ways by removing the impediments. Whatever time He consumes for it is ideal. So, are you ready for it? Just see how deep trusting in Him amounts to. “And He said to them, ‘Take nothing for your journey, neither a staff, nor a bag, nor bread, nor money; and do not even have two tunics apiece” (Luke 9:3). Now, let’s see what it could mean.
- The first thing that comes to mind is that He takes the duty of caring for us.
- A reason behind the first is that He does not want us to be bogged down by worldly things and the pressures of self-sustaining.
- When you trust Him, He pays
- The second is that He wants us to know how much He loves us. Or, to be at ease to feel His comforting love.
- When we trust Him just at what we are left with (whether things or situation), owing to our seeking Him, it is seeking nothing from the world.
- He guides us to depend on Him. He leads exactly to the way we should take from the Word and by the Spirit.
- One of the things we get to learn of, unlike many church-goers, is His all-powerful nature. We see His wonderful works toward us, even in the smallest of concerns.
- We quit seeking others and even quit seeking from within ourselves.
- In any situation, follow His lead and you will be victorious. Just be sure you do exactly as He says.